Click here if you are having website access problems ×

the world's second best racing driver

not a Postman Pat

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm I still have the high school high jump record, I have the record for most baskets scored in a single game of basketball at 6th form (81.. which was about 2 baskets per minute!... we beat the oposition 165 to 2)

I think I am still the only person to conduct a GPR survey of the entire M6 from its start all the way to the A74 at Gretna.... just because I was going that way!

Alex

S713UMY

1.8K Viper Blue and Spandex

Neil,

He does mean GPR - Ground Penetrating Radar... they were driving up that way, so thought they might as well go the little bit further and survey the whole length of the motorway *confused* as you do *eek* *tongue* I remember him ringing me to tell me about this great idea he'd had 😬

I think my only claim is that I am good at organising Christmas thingys - Sheds last year, Cam7 and Cambs L7C one this year...

*wink*

Rach

I don't have strong views on razors - as long as we of the fairer sex can borrow them to do our legs then deny all knowledge,its fine with me 😬

And I'll have you know that my kebab wrapper earrings (with chilli motif) are the very height of fashion in Burnham *tongue*

Only real claim to fame (other than missing Olympic trials by 3 places) is that I won the Kingston Rams RFC Bad taste fancy dress 3 years on the trot.

The ultimate outfit was very plain but had a Colostomy Bag full of Lowenbrau and a straw attached to my leg, Just wandered around sipping Lager all night *eek*

I also won a spelling Bee in Grade 6!!!! Oh how the mighty have fallen

When you realise the worlds not nice just drop your pants and slide on the ice!!!