Click here if you are having website access problems ×

the world's second best racing driver

not a Postman Pat

To pick up a theme from a thread upstairs, is there any area in your own little world in which you might claim to be one of the world's finest (or maybe even Bognor Regis' finest), or for which you are secretly very proud?

Some examples from my own little world:

- The only year that they ran a Rubic Cube championship in Ireland, I finished eighth, completing it in 52 seconds *wink*

- I believe that I am a pretty dab hand at, and have developed a fantastic technique for, fiting a duvet inside a duvet cover

*wink*

Poopoo-san and his not quite black and white cat

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Given a load of CD's, two cars with CD players, and a home hi fi, I am convinced that I can create complete chaos and misfiling quicker than anyone would believe possible. Try and find a CD case in our house/car/garage shelf/briefcase with the right CD in it. Or any CD in it to be honest! *wink*

G 4 Geoff

Leather Good - Carbon Fibre Bad

619 GTD here

Edited by - GTD on 10 Nov 2004 13:30:12

I think I have the record for the highest density of 'boys toys' in a small flat in surrey.

living room has:

1 x PC

wireless router

1x laptop

scaletrix track

BIG surround sound system.

HUGE sub-woofer.

DVD player.

projector

60" screen.

playstation 2

model caterham waiting to me stuck together.

3 foot high stuffed Wasp.

leather lazy boor armchair.

fold out 'camping chair'.

lots of pictures of caterham on walls.. *thumbup* *thumbup* 😬

I think Mrs C would confirm that my area of expertise is in farting.

As my old Grandad used to say......."you don't really know a person until you are on farting terms"

A truism by which I have conducted relationships all my life. 😳

Brent

2.3 DURATEC SV. Gad these things are expensive

I am a world-beating speed ironer. Michael timed me (ok, ok, so it was a very wet Sunday afternoon) and I can do a man's shirt in about 40 seconds 😬

I am also the Uk's, nay maybe even the world's, lousiest shot *wink* We have a bin in our room which is about two feet from the end of the bed. Depsite squillions of attempts I have never once hit the bin with a piece of rubbish ☹️

NaPP- please share your duvet technique with the world (and especially Mr C who still seems to think it necessary to climb inside the duvet cover and do his ghost-in-a-sheet-who-swears-a-lot routine

*tongue*)

It would appear that I am also a rotten typist 🙆🏻

Edited by - Tam on 10 Nov 2004 13:52:22

Tam,

Sorry to disillusion you but that's nowhere near World Record pace... you've fallen for the oldest trick in the book "Gosh! You can iron my shirts incredibly quickly Here, do this one too just so I can marvel again at how fast you are " My wife uses the reverse method whenever there's any painting to be done: "Oops Look I've got paint all over the window." Me: *mad*"Give me the paintbrush, let me show you how it's done", ect. ect. ect.

M1 7 SMW 1.4-now-1.8K Mem.No. 10376 Picture here 😬

squillions of attempts I have never once hit the bin with a piece of rubbish

I realise I might not want to know the answer, but how do you generate THAT amount rubbish in a bedroom ?

My main claim to fame is being able to wind someone up to the point of apoplexy using only two fingers and a mouse *smile* *confused*

The birth of the Gixxerham : pics here drivel here

Noger - 😬

To be honest, it's possible with two fingers alone. Either virtually or in real life.

(I did write "digitally" rather than "virtually" to start with, but then realised that anything one does with one's fingers is "digital". When I used to work for a consumer healthcare manufacturer, it took me a while to understand what was being discussed when they referred to Lil-lets as "digital tampons". For a few minutes I thought they were some kind of sensational but mildly odd technological breakthrough.)

I can't quite believe that you chaps are having this discussion *eek*

And Noger - the rubbish is mainly generated from the bits that fall out of the weekend newspapers, the plastic wrapping from Evo mag or the odd tissue (on which I have blown my nose before anyone sniggers 😳)

on which I have blown my nose before anyone sniggers

So let me get this straight:

1. You are in your bedroom

2. You take a tissue and blow your nose

3. That is BEFORE anyone sniggers

I am quite curious about what then happens in your bedroom to make everyone snigger (apart from the obvious question about why everyone is in your bedroom anyway) *wink*

Interestingly, Sinead O'Connor used to wear a tampon as an ear-ring

Poopoo-san and his not quite black and white cat

Edited by - (not a) Postman Pat on 10 Nov 2004 15:02:42