Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Oh dear

Cooper nut

It appears top gear have upset the yanks

here

"I know that vette would beat those other cars. Is there any way we can get those brits to bring any of their cars over here for a some real grudge match drag racing. I sure there are plenty of guys here in the states that could beat down anything those fags could show up with."

Anyone taking an R500 on USA2005?

Not a 7 but its still fun

Makes me appreciate the reasoned, polite debate we get here *thumbup* Some of the comments are hilarious 😬 I'm going to enjoy USA2005 - wonder if I can get hold of a CSR260 before then

Clarkson's best comment about the Corvette was that if any European manufacturer had been given a 8+ litre engine they'd have got a damn sight more than 500bhp from it 😬

Approaching 77777 miles...

interesting isn't it how none of them mention how the 'vette could beat those 'european faggot cars' around a track. All they care about is a drag race.

It would do so nice to set something up with some of those guys and turn up in a nice little R500...

'So limey, how many cubic inches do ya'll have'

'just 1800C and 230 bhp'

' thats just queer... i've got 8l and 600 bhp, I'm not even going to race ya'.

'oh go on, how about a little bet, say for 2 weeks with both your 18 year old twin cheerleader daughters....'

'ok you fag'.

cue two weeks of fun....

*cool* *cool* 😬 😬 😬 *tongue* *tongue*

Good old 'Mericans. Just got back from Venice where we overheard the septics on the next table order 'fries for the starter', 'deep fried veal burgers. With fries' for the next course. 'fried octopuss with "French" fries' for the penultimate course, And 'choc chip ice cream' for pudding. Then they ordered another ice cream each.

When in Rome........ 😬

savin up to be eccentric. but for now, i'll just be stupid...

when i'm in the USA and the inevitable discussion w/ several corvette owners i know comes up, they give our cars serious RESPECT *wink*

especially when they hear the weight to power ratios 😳

after all, they're just driving plastic Dildos w/ an engine 😬

Steve B

Big Black Beast^3 USA 2005: How the West Was Driven

Edited by - Steve-B on 10 Nov 2004 22:54:38

I still quite fancy a '67 327 Corvette Sting Ray convertible. Everything after that is junk, of course.

I also fancy a Dodge Charger Daytona (with a Hemi), a 390GT 'Stang (or a GT350 if I'm feeling very flush) and a 'Cuda or Challenger with at least a 440 six-pack under the bonnet.

Seems a pity that if I were to indulge my enthusiasm for wayward and reckless Americana, that I would end up in such poor company, though... ☹️ The problem with American cars in this country is that they are forever linked with people who like dressing up as cowboys, line dancing and pretending to be from Dodge City when they're actually from Dagenham.