Click here if you are having website access problems ×

A proper subject for Shedly rumination (though the Ladies should avert their eyes)

Tony Whitley

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gentlemen (not sure if that is the right introduction)

I have never heard so much dribble (forgive the pun) - may I ask - as a curious female how many men actually go into the loo rather than show off their bits (large or small). As for Brents offer for a girlie ( to view his bits) - all I can say is - Im willing and always need a good laugh to set me up for the day and also add that Ive never got that sort of laugh at home!!!! *cool*

Lynne(HM) still giggling without seeing.....

Brent

My apologies sir for intervening in a most delicate male conversation - but as they say - everyone needs a helping hand (heheheh) at some time........

And anyway (he next door) asked me to take a look here.......

But Im still kinda curious now.... to loo or not to loo that is my question

so *wink*

Lynne (HM) still giggling more

Play the urinal game above, all will be revealed (it is not rude !).

Firstly we need to get the terminology right, it might be a "loo" at home, but in a comunal setting the correct term is "trap". Traps are always numbered left to right looking from the front (not physically, but virtually). So you can say "Trap 2 is in a terrible state" and your friends will know which to avoid.

"Taking to the trap" is a last resort, in a tricky situaltion where most of the urinals are occupied by hells angels for example.

However some people do have have a preference for "all-trap" operations, I think this might be to reduce splashback.

I hope that helps *smile*

The birth of the Gixxerham : pics here drivel here

God's teeth, you pop out for a wee and come back to find all this sort of thing breaking out in the sheds.

Lynne, you're intruding in the last, feeble, bastion of male supremacy. We have to ask you, respectfully, to please join the doubtless long queue for the ladies'.

Actually, it's usually Japanese tourists who have a problem identifying the correct gender-orientated loo. You're not Japanese, are you?

Well gentlemen,

Again my apologies for using the word 'loo' instead of 'trap'. Now I understand it better, and yes looked at the pics - actually i answered most of the them right, which is very worrying.

and No Meldew - I dont have slanted eyes - just a curious nature......

I remain, in the sitting position

Lynne (HM) a little wiser than before......(Oh yeah)

Tony, I'm busy pee-ing. I don't want to know what other men are doing. As for going to the end urinal, that's the rules! Creating max space between you and the next guy. It's a well know fact that only gay people go to the middle when and "end" is free. I now have an even better reason to get as far from the next guy, which is to reduce the potential of having my pee-ing habits scrutinised. *tongue*

It is with fear that I post on this thread.

In fact, I have totally forgotten what I was going to post. So I shall go off on a tangent. Cubicles are by far the best place to pee. No chance of other chaps getting too close. I saw a gent in London the other week (I was washing my hands after performing) he stood at the urinal and promptly pee'd all over his foot. Quite how I don't know. Made me chuckle though.

Alex

S713UMY

1.8K Viper Blue and Spandex