Click here if you are having website access problems ×

sulking.

neil.cavanagh

😬 😬 😬

I like rhubarb & custard....

though the crow/bird in it was a little scarey!

I've taken your advice and 'downgraded' to intermediates... then can see how the speeds are on the day and maybe move up if required. On the track days (airfields actually) I've done where there were any tintops present I found I was SOOOO much quicker than them. I think this one migth be a bit different due to caliber of machines.

*thumbup* *thumbdown*for good weather!

A handful of spoilsports round Goodwood - but don't get me started on them! So lie about your max revs, and make sure the engine is warm before you start! More of an issue for us trailering types that last bit!

I'll probably be investing in a bolt on sound reduction can type thing as well as an enormous exhaust *wink*

G 4 Geoff

Leather Good - Carbon Fibre Bad

619 GTD here

I always thought Roobarb was a Seven kind of dog. Lots of mad inventions knocked together in his shed, a sense of adventure and massive daftness.

When the reg comes round, I would like to see RO08ARB on a lime-green Seven. a purple one to go with it with CU57ARD would be good, too.

Altogethernow.....

'BIGGLEY BOWWW BIGGLEY BOWWW, BIGGLEY BIGG BIGG BOWWWWW,

BIGGLEY BOWWW BIGGLEY BOWWW, BIGGLEY BIGG BIGG BOWWWWWWW......

BIGG BER BIGGLEY BIGG BER BIGGLEY BIGG BER BIGG BERR BEEE,

BIGG BER BIGGLEY BIGG BER BIGGLEY BIGGGGG BERRRRR BEEEEEEEE,

BIGGLEY BOWWW BIGGLEY BOWWW BIGG BER BIGG BER BOWWWW,

BIGGLEY BOW WEEEEEP WEEEEPPPPP!!!!!'

*smile*

Fish heads, fish heads, roly poly fish heads.....

Hi Norman, I have seen your website and your car has interested me for sometime. My car is also a HPC and although I would like to reduce the weight I would like to retain as much as it originality as possible. Guess I'm not going to be able to reduce the weight much then !!! I am currently working on the personal weight loss, so far managed a couple of kg but hoping to lose another 10kg.

Alan and his Yellow and Green BDR.