Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Will a Shedder be able to help me take my engine out?

TomB

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gritters out last night here as well. The chap who does the gritting round here is a friend with a farm and plant hire company. He drive this ancient Foden gtitter with a cracked exhaust manifold. You always know when he goes past at 3 am - the car alarms go off.

Roads have to be kept clear for the milk lorry to collect it's stuff.

I'm sitting in my office looking accross the cricket pitch and up the valley which is bathed in early morning sunshine and is alive in autumn colours. Wonderfull.

Breakfast and a very long Blat, lunch at the cafe on the cat & fiddle, then down to Macclesfiled, Leek, back along Axe Edge and home crossing Derbyshire.

Norman Verona, 1989 BDR 220bhp, Mem No 2166, the full story here

Sorry Ross, forgot to acknowledge the thanks.

They've been living together for about 4 years. Kerry is the perfect girl for him, she may keep him under control.

I've tried to convince them to pop down to the registry office, a few pints down the pub and slink off for a honeymoon. No, they want the full monty and it's planned for August next year - the got a cancellation otherwise it would have had to wait till 2006!

weather is wonderful in middlesbrough too today.. perfect wrap up warm blatting weather.

If your not a scottish softie!! Bugger I'm stuck in the oriffice.

Looking forward to meeting some new, and seeing some old, faces tomorrow!

And Sir Paul, from your neck of the woods, its 3 hours or less. So get up here tomorrow! There might even be some spare time for Norman to remove those nasty clam-shells on put on some proper wings!! 😬 😬 😬 *thumbup*

The parts are all you need. If you want to torque the flywheel bring the build manual, although I've got one. I've got the rest.

Any idea what time you're leaving home?

Send me a quick email (or a slow obe) when you leave so I'll know when to expect you. (HM wants to get breakfast ready)