Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Will a Shedder be able to help me take my engine out?

TomB

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HM's just walked in and said "saw the bit about rubber gloves and luricant - it frightened the sh1t out of me" I dissolved in laughter. Took her a few minutes to see why.

Someone ask her(on Sunday) to explain why the cat called une, de, twoi, quatre, sanque. (sorry about French speeling)

Norman Verona, 1989 BDR 220bhp, Mem No 2166, the full story here

Do keep up, Micky. They're off tiddlers and onto lubricants now.

Wot's rong with Ware? It has a great bed. John Gilpin rode there, once. It has a fine church endowed by the Black Prince himself. (Stop sniggering, Davis. It's not funny.)

Ok, so I can't think of too many other things to say about it, but, hey, I liked it when I was young, inexperienced and undiscriminating. 😬

I'm with Meldrew on this. We stand shoulder to shoulder. I liked Upper Clapton ('ackney to everone else). Mainly because of the "Upper" bit.

You could put on rubber gloves with lubricant on in 'ackney and everyone thought you were going to crack a safe not carry out deviant sexual practices.

Oh what a great time I had growing up in 'ackney.

(truth be know it was crap - but, hey, I didn't know any better in those days)

Norman Verona, 1989 BDR 220bhp, Mem No 2166, the full story here

Unfortunately, I may (or may not) have a historical connection with the slum town of Ware; many years ago now but this does raise some awful possibilities.

Probably best to seek some therapy ...... just in case.

I am struggling to keep up, my brain is missing a few cells due to recent close proximity with the A140.