Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Cheers for making my weekend Paul - pics in low flying!!

David M

Hey Paul,

How chuffed was I to see me and Rach in Low flying, and if my eyes don't decieve me I do believe the top pic is of GF04RCE shame only the faithful owner is likely to recognise the fact......

Great set of photos and thanks for submitting them..... 😬 😬

David

😬

GF04RCE is built running and on the road.... every day is a Caterham day!!!! He heee!!... pictures here , I am as excited as an excited thing.....

I've seen them now! *mad* 😬

I should point out that Adam is really not very happy at all about the caption under the picture of him driving...for those that haven't seen LF it says: "!" He's just happily driving round Fradley, no problem, so it does seem a bit mean...

*wink*

Rach

Cor some people are never satisfied *tongue*

I hadn't spotted the "!", I expect it's a typo from Tony. I will check with him and let you know

My caption for that image when I sent it to Tony was "Adam back on track", a little dull but non-contentious

I'm sure you could find a nice way of placating your miffed PLP 😳

Paul

Supercheese R250

Caterham pictures here 😬

I still can't believe how 😬 I am about those pictures..... he heee!!!

Do we know what happened to the videos and the pictures the Cadence crew took..... oh and if anyone can point me at the data log stuff.... cheeerrsss....!!!

David *smile*

GF04RCE is built running and on the road.... every day is a Caterham day!!!! He heee!!... pictures here , I am as excited as an excited thing.....

Lots of pix but I don't have the means to post them up anywhere ☹️

Video needs editing 😳 Dottir Ickl was using rather a lot of 'strange' words at the beginning, while she got used to the camera and Mr FH stuck his head in the way as well *eek* I think the pl@n was to give it to Mav for editing but I'll have to make sure that Dataloggin' Dave hasn't filmed over it - 'cos he has the camera atm doing some in-car stuff to show people the right way to go round corners *tongue*

FH *cool*

Paul, when it is a requirement of my status to I always do it very carefully...wouldn't want to snag the 15 deniers on anything, would I *tongue*

DavidM, Dataloggin' Dave has all the (guess what?) dataloggin' 😬 drop me a mail (through my profile at the top of this post) and I'll send your details on

FH *cool*