Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Good day

Mrs Mav

Mornin' MM and fellow shedders

I had Friday off school which means *smile* for a three day weekend but ☹️ for the work I have to do to catch up.............

Looks like a damp day at Silverstone 😳 but hope you have fun Paul *thumbup*

Mornin' everyone *smile*

Ooh Fletch... 'scuse me folks while I have a mini-hijacking moment 😳

Could you send me those piccys you promised please? Sorry you're not feeling too good... the FH household is all coughy and spluttery too ☹️

FH *cool*

I've started with NI. I have this gear stick and unless the whole region is compliant it will never see its gear box again *eek*

And with my associate , a Mr W Coyote, I intend to cause a massive traffic jam somewhere between Houston and San Francisco with nothing more than a boulder and an ACME Anvil. Unfortunatley ACME have a terrible delivery period so that plan will not be activated until Sept '05

This world domination is easy

When you realise the worlds not nice just drop your pants and slide on the ice!!!

Edited by - Delbert on 8 Nov 2004 13:09:21

I'm at skool (well, home but working) and just been informed that someone needs my laptop as I'm leaving at the end of the month. That means I still have 3 1/2 weeks of software writing to do, but with no laptop!!!!!

Ah well, it may mean that the bike engine gets fitted into Bart sooner than expected!!!!! *wink*

Fish heads, fish heads, roly poly fish heads.....

Edited by - Coose on 8 Nov 2004 17:29:14