Click here if you are having website access problems ×

That blue colour

ewenm

What is the colour code for that blue colour 🤔 The one that Mav's car is and I think SUMY is too 🤔 The 7 is getting reskinned soon and I feel like a change of colour...

Ithankyouverymush

Closing on 77777 miles

pants with 3 leg holes

each day you rotate then 120 degrees and then after 3 days you turn 'em inside out and repeat

that gives you a weeks worth of undies, well you have to go commando on Sundays (but the vicar won't mind)

Supercheese R250

Caterham pictures here 😬

Just going back to the original post for a minute.

Ewen, Yes, it is Dodge Viper Blue - but beware - there are at least 3 (and possibly more) shades of Dodge Viper Blue...if you can locate a picture of Luke Beaumont's car then compare it to a Sumy pic...you will think they are two completely different colours...believe me, I spent ages at one of the Carrotland fish and chip runs doing just that...worth bearing in mind when you choose your colour!

Eep - I've just realised it's Saturday night - I have to go now *tongue*

*wink*

Rach

Ewen,

It's a Du Pont paint, and is coded Dodge GTS or Viper GTS or something similar. TSK will not be particularly helpful other than tell you it is gts blue.

My Friend who works for one of GM's companies took my tester pot into the paint shop and had it analysed. I'll see if he still has the ingredient list. I have a litre of the paint sat in my garage right now, but be warned, it is a 2 pack paint and so is rather nasty to apply.

It is not a std. caterham colour, but i'm sure it would cost less than the 1100 quid it cost me through Caterham.

Edited by - mav on 7 Nov 2004 09:13:47