Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Sheds offer - Nigella range of kitchen utensils

Lee

As work designed them, once a year I can get most Nigella Lawson Kitchen Range items at about 50% of usual shop price... don't intend on making a huge order, but thought I'd ask the sheds if anyone wanted anything in particular.

Have a look here nigella.com or blisscatalogue.co.uk

Drop me an email asap if you are interested, and I'll let you know exact prices etc (need to confirm order tomorrow afternoon at work though, so be quick). Haven't thought too much about getting items from me to wherever, but I'm sure that we can sort that out somehow!

ps I have a Sweetie jar to be raffled soon, as we haven't had one recently. 😬

Lee

I think the Nigella chopping boards look a bit ugly (my opinion only, you might think they're lovely!)... have a look at the Sainsburys "By" range we've done recently, those ones are much better in appearance and cheaper! *smile*

Edited to say - large chopping board in beech is £19 plus vat, walnut £34 plus vat...

Edited by - Lee on 3 Nov 2004 17:26:35

Thanks for the info Lee *thumbup* What I'm looking for is a good solid board that doesn't warp, probably with a ridge round it so's I can cut *eek* meat and catch the bl**d to be added to the gravy *tongue* *tongue* I agree with you on the Nigella stylee btw *wink*

FH *cool*

i was looking at the nigella.com websh1te and couldnt guess whether it was a spoof or not? am i being dim? pleeeease tell me its a spoof

if not please send me her address and i will write vitriolic letters against knowing smugness until my dying day

*mad* *mad*