Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Wanted: Xflow silencer

Mark Gregory

1. Silencer is side exit outlet & to be fitted to a 4 into 1 collector. Photo of existing, damaged, silencer installation is available if this helps. Does anyone have one of these lying in the corner of their garage or know where a new one can be obtained.

Thanks, Mark

Edit: A bit more info added.

Edit 2: Petty strut now sorted.

Edited by - Mark Gregory on 3 Nov 2004 11:07:09

Edited by - Mark Gregory on 15 Nov 2004 12:05:09

Brian: Good to hear from you again, thanks for the offer of the petty strut. Ideally I need it in the next couple of weeks or so, how does that fit in with your colleague in the Midlands? What can I give you for it?

How is your plan to emigrate going? I believe there are some good tracks in France. Have you seen this web site: www.racingcircuits.net/

Thanks, Mark

Mark,

My colleague is currently working in Edinburgh, lives in Bromsgrove. Unfortunately, he is travelling back tonight so we've missed the opportunity this week. But, he is fine with bringing it down next week for you to pick up at the weekend. Unfortunately, I've lost all me email addresses from the home PC. Send me an email on

brian@brianramsey.wanadoo.co.uk

and I'll give his contact details.

I don't want anything for it, you can make a donation to NtL on our behalf if you like and buy me a beer at Croft next year.

Relocation plans are on hold for the foreseeable future, the kids were scared $hitle$$ by the prospect following the recce in the Summer. Nevermind.

Brian

• 2 weeks later...