Click here if you are having website access problems ×

I've just been to the Merican Embassy

Delbert

To cast my vote.

As the BBC is covering everything in soooooo much detail I thought it was my patriotic duty.

Apparently I'm not allowed to vote as its nothing to do with me..

So why is the BBC sending quiet so many coresepondants *confused* *confused* *confused* *confused* *confused*

When you realise the worlds not nice just drop your pants and slide on the ice!!!

They're not that quiet.

I enjoy the American Presidential Elections. I've watched them all right back to Nixon v' Humphrey 1968. I was actually in America in 1984 in the last few weeks before the Reagan/Mondale election and it was really interesting to follow the TV debates in the US, rather than the 2nd hand version we get of everything over here. I've got a couple of Reagan and Mondale "electioneeering buttons" as a momento of my stay.

You always feel that something momentous is going on with Presidential elections, - and it usually is.

Funny piece in the Times this morning - apparently those states that are predictable have had next to no candidate visits as they have spent all their time in the 'swing states'. So now the New Yorkers and Californians know what it is like to not be involved in the election - just like Delbert! 😬

G 4 Geoff

Leather Good - Carbon Fibre Bad

619 GTD here

its all a done deal.

My team, The Greenbay Packers, beat the Washington Redskins at the weekend.. and in the last 50 years if the redskins lose their last game before election the incumbent president loses!!

Go Pack Go!!

Oh, and Greenbay is in Wisconsin, which is a swing state, so that must help to!!

Looking like we have to put up with dubbleya for another 4 years ☹️

I have to say I am heartily sick of hearing about it - they were really scraping the bottom of the interview and analysis barrel at 5.30 this morning 🙆🏻

😬 No, not Mr Chiswick's new toy, which I am looking forward to hearing more about *thumbup*

I meant the small matter of the US election which as others have rightly pointed out is dominating our UK TV news and the papers. I know its an important world event but AAAAAARGH enough is enough *mad*