Click here if you are having website access problems ×

o/t hifi subwoofer - Paradigm PDR10

wonkey eyed barmaid

Oh and i thought you were not bothered as no reply came. 😳

i have a Paragigm ps1000

And a paradigm cc350 centre speaker, both are in mint cond and have only been used occasionally, as i now have children, any use to you?

Support the 7 Society...... Ehhh?

sorry, was waiting for you 😳

the ps1000 subwoofer might be good substitute for the pdr10...

(i'll have a look on the paradigm website and compare) neither model is available new in the uk anymore so its difficult to "try before you buy" but i heard the pdr10 years ago and was happy with it then.

i have already got a centre speaker though. thanks.

in the meantime can you mail me offline with a few digi pics of the subwoofer, with spec/condition details. asking price and location also useful. thanks.

grant.erskine(at)fleetcraft.net

*thumbup* look forward to hearing from you.

Granteuk,

My PDR10 is for sale. Its is however in the black finish not maple, but it is in very good condition (as new in fact) and sitting next to me in the study as I type this as I was just going to connect it to the PC. Its a great value sub IMHO....

I still have the original box and packaging in the loft I think (I'm like that!). It has been little used as I upgraded to a total Kef system soon after purchase.

Also have a C350 Centre somewhere in the loft if your interested. I would be prepared to split them.

Any interest?

Paul

SL No.174

Member No.109xx *cool*