Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Caterham 1.4 K Supersport WANTED

domster

Hi guys,

My brother is probably going to beat me to it!

He is after a 1.4 K series supersport de dion (for insurance purposes, running costs etc) and the lucky bugger has cash to burn. I'm sure the graduate loan company would approve ;-)

Exterior condition must be good, but not necessarily concourse. It'll be ungaraged, so he can't be too fussy here. However, he needs it to be more reliable than a swiss clock, so absolute mechanical excellence is a must.

He needs it painted, as I don't see him polishing ali after a week or two of ownership, and it needs full weather gear.

A removable momo and/or immobiliser would be nice (as it's ungaraged).

Knowing him, he'd also like a side exit sports exhaust, and all the shift lights father christmas brought you last year.

His budget is between 9k and 11k, depending on the car. His cash and insurance are raring to go, so if yours is worth a fraction more, please take this into account.

Reply either here (where he can read replies) or to my email. He'd have posted an ad himself, but I'm a L7OC member and know the cars a bit better. Include the price (negotiable or not?), as much spec as you can (including colour) and where you are based. He is in Sheffield and I am in High Wycombe.

Many thanks

Domster

Domster,

Have you seen Petrolheads entry in 'for sale' dated 8/8/01. He has a 1.4 Supersport at £11500. A very tidy car indeed and is located, if I recall in the North East, a mere blast up or down the A1/M1 to Sheffield.

Introducer's commission payable by both parties please................

Andrew

Edited by - Andrew Russell on 14 Aug 2001 14:27:50

Yes, thanks, Andrew. I had spotted that one, but wanted to cast the net a little widerto see if anyone wanted to offload one.

I gave Peter an email as soon as I posted.

North East location seems good for my brother. I am popping up north for the bank holiday, so could be a good time to view.

Kind rgds

Domster