Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Peugeot 205 Haynes Manuals

Manxseven

I know there are a few 205 fans on here, so before I place these for sale on e-bay, first dips here;

3 Haynes Manuals, code numbers;

932 - 10N3 1983 - 1986 (Does not cover 1.9 GTi)

932 - 272- 8AD14 1983 - 1997 (Covers 1.9 GTi)

932 - 2X10 1983 - 1995 (Covers 1.9 GTi)

(all Free, just P&P to pay)

also

Improve and Modify Peugeot 205 by Lindsay Porter & Dave Pollard (Haynes Book) £10+P&P

All very good condition.

(Not on-line over the weekend)

(West Hants area)

L7 BDA Supersprint Joy here 😬

Edited by - Manxseven on 29 Oct 2004 14:54:50

• 9 months later...

Manx

I'll take them all off you incl the Improve & Modify book , let me know how much you want for postage and email me off line with your details and I'll get a cheque in the post

Graham

Competition Secretary

*cool* 2005 Speed Championship - 13 Rounds with 7 counting towards the championship *cool*

Graham.......Team Tomato will be watchng you......... 😬

Anyway.....we have just passed the MOT and had the brakes looked at.............boy does she stop now *eek*

Went to Donnington Monday for a Trackday................surprised more than a few cars and drivers.........tyres are looking very sorry for themselves so i think we may need to make a quick change before the two cars meet again.....!

Take care...............Tomato's around

*thumbup*

Tony & Rob

Don't worry just looking at whats possible 😬 😬 😬 😬

Rob, it will have to be next year. Stunners would be a good replacement tyre 😬 😬 😬 😬

Graham

Competition Secretary

*cool* 2005 Speed Championship - 13 Rounds with 7 counting towards the championship *cool*

I tried putting my ACB10's onto my Puegeot but wouldn't strech over the 15 inch rims despite using my best cycle tyre levers. 😬

I got an entry for the Marshalls Sprint on 27th August but I have hardly driven the car so looking to set STD ( Slowest Time of the Day). However more track time means better value for money!

I've put some full harness belts in, put some yellow tape on the battery lead and and IGN off marker do I need to put an extra return spring on the throttle?

I've also done some serious lightening by taking the knackered CD Changer out of the boot.

Tony AKA (Willie Bendit Racing)