Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Mav's Blacklist

mav

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you have because you said you have and you made it public, and now every one knows I'm on it *mad*, you should declare everyone who's on it now, and I know theres more than me affected by this terrible misuse of your position of power, I mean I'll start the ball rolling, I know for a fact that its at least 2 pages long, although I do realise that you only write in crayon (that thing about you not being allowed any sharp objects) and that takes up more space, so come on Mav, who else is on it 🤔

(can I have a sticker saying 'I'm on Mavs Blacklist' please, although don't touch it before you send it because the maragarine will make it not a sticker but a slipper (I knicked that from someone else - sorry).)

*tongue*

Dave

No, some of Mav's big friends, gents who are able to make Mav look like a little weed come round to your house and break bits of you. This is fine if you want knees that bend both ways but is likely to make your eyes water just a little bit *wink*

Bolt the door, pull the curtains and hide under the stairs

Paul

Supercheese R250

paul,

don't worry about me, you think mav's big, I'm enormous, I tower over miss mav for example

any way I'd put money on that your all on his black list, I'm on it because I'm not going to the meeting tonight, because I'm going skiing instead (this being caused by needing to have my wife taught to ski to a reasonable standard by christmas and the lack of instructors available for the rest of the week) I think this is a perfectly valid reason and not worth going on a blacklist for, so if I were in your shoes, ladies and gentlemen, I would start thinking of the reasons why you will not be attending the MADS meet at the ring o bells in daresbury tonight for the talk on general driving, driving techniques and maragarine smearing by the team of experienced professionals assembled by the big man himself, if I know him he'll be getting his little black book of numbers out now to start ringing you all up, and applying, in his words, some pressure.

I do not think distance will be a valid excuse as you all have ample time to set off and have had adequate warning, even rossybee is only 4 hrs away if he puts his foot down and doesn't need to set off till 4 to make it in time.