Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Only 0 more sleeps.......................

simonbell

Ackshully, I had a really really hard time thinking of songs that the youngsters around here *tongue* might know *eek* "Hey Round the Corner" was pushing the boundaries of recall, even for me *eek* 😳 😬

Thinking up ways of linking song titles is a darn sight easier than proof-reading the new webbysite though *eek*

FH *cool*

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The young girl, once released from prison, where she had been held in "7 rooms of gloom" - took a few deep breaths. "1 - 2 - 3". She then laid "18 Yellow Roses" against the aforementioned "Old Oak Tree" and shed "96 Tears" ☹️ She realised it was getting dark and she hadn't called "Sylvia's Mother" 😳 to say where she'd been *wink* Now what was that number? " 6- 3- 4 - 5....7 - 8- 9" came into her head but she wasn't sure if it was " 7 and 7" or as she'd first dialled. Her friend "Maggie May" was "500 miles from Home" and "Incommunicado". She began to feel hot. The temperature's risin', she thought. It must be at least "98.6" This situation might just result in her having her "19th nervous breakdown". Slowly she walked towards the 59th Street bridge...

FH *cool*

Edited by - FH on 4 Nov 2004 09:38:46

Which "Woman" would that be then?

Woman, do you need me? Woman, I can hardly express..Redneck, Pretty, Red-blooded, I'm a..,I need a...When a man loves a..., Witchy, hard-headed, honky tonk. just like a...or...

Man! I feel like...

*tongue*

FH *cool*

Got home last night about 11.30pm and unloaded kit into garage............then collapsed into bed.

Just got up.......going to have brekkie and then go and check what is missing 😬

Simon Bell - Caterham 7 Duratec R

I`ve seen the future.....and it`s powered by duratec

Did they tell you about some of the brainless SVA requirements eg:-

You can't present the car with mirrors fitted to the sidescreens any longer because then the sidescreens become doors and have to have deformable side structures and burstproof locks. If however, the mirrors are fitted to the screen stanchion then the sidescreens are no longer doors so do not need to comply with said requirement. *confused* *confused* *confused* 😬

Oh and you can't now present the car with the 7 grille fitted in front of the nose cone mesh as the edge radii do not comply with the SVA requirements.

How bizarre, how bizarre. *confused* *confused* *confused* *confused* *confused* *confused* *confused* *confused* *confused*

Good luck with the build *thumbup*

Brent

2.3 DURATEC SV. Gad these things are expensive