Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

1991 HPC

Ian Gardner

12K miles. Red/yellow nose + cycle. Full weather + tonneau. 3 owners. Leather. 4 into 1. Carbs. HWR Motorsport liked it when serviced 5/04 and suggested v quick and felt like 180bhp+ - not verified.Fast, tight, no leaks, not knowingly raced or tracked since first owner sold in 94. Bought Sept 02 @ 10850 but no time, kids, work, etc. Don't want it to go but spent far too much rebuilding house and running out of readies to finish it. 2nd attempt to place on blatchat but ad disappeared over the weekend. This time including tel nos 1st time - 0191 2655654 (work). System administrator - if you took off the last one 'cos I put 2nd entry on with phone nos and I broke your rules about 1 ad only hope you're happy with this one. If not e mail me!

IT retard but will attempt to sort out photos to e mail to anyone interested over the next week!

OOh, I am clever - I've e mailed photos now!

Anyone who wants photos and spec - If it doesn't rain this weekend I'm going to take some new ones and could probably get these sorted by the end of the week, just before bonfire night!

Edited by - Ian Gardner on 29 Oct 2004 13:07:32

Ian - your first ad is still there, it's just dropped onto the second page. You haven't mortally offended the moderator - well not that I know of anyway!

You might want to choose which one you're going to use and then use the back to the top idea from time to time (posting a reply to your own ad to put it back to the top of the list, you'll see it all over the place if you have a look), rather than posting a new ad every time it drops off the page!

After all, we wouldn't want another glop2000 on our hands... a guy who has tried to sell his car in 40 separate ads, if you haven't already seen him *smile*

Hope this helps

Andrew