Click here if you are having website access problems ×

2.0 HPC VX - Very reluctant sale.

Ian Gardner

1st reg 25/9/1991. Full factory kit but not Swindon engine. Red with yellow nose and cycle wings, 7 grille, Leather, momo, tonneau, full weather gear and that metal bar thing that goes from the roll cage, the name of which escapes me. 1st owner (3 years) around 8,500 miles, 2nd (94 to 02) 2,300 and I've taken it to just under 12,000. Lovely car, looks good and 4 new tyres (spare original and as it's 13 years old I don't thhink I'd like to use it!) HWR Motorsport (Northumberland) gave it a bloody good service in May and said it was 'a fast one', suggested that it was putting out over 180bhp on a different cam,that it drove beautifully and was very well put together. No leaks, never failed to start, 4 into 1 sets off the car and house alarms (usual entertainment) and looks good. New house grossly over budget. Car must go to part fund completion or wife and kids will dispose of body in garden and claim Insurances. £12,750. May include reg 797 CTD if price is right. Later will sell body on streets for replacement. Thanks to MikeE for the lesson on how to ammend this. Tel contact 0191 2655654 (work) 0191 2595490 (home)

Edited by - Ian Gardner on 25 Oct 2004 18:12:09

Edited by - Ian Gardner on 28 Oct 2004 11:55:42

I can't believe I did that - I didn't put my telephone number on.

Contact numbers are: Work 0191 265 5654. Home 0191 2595490.

Car garaged Tynemouth, Tyne & Wear. Viewings on any dry days!

My Solicitor now calls me Noddy. Everyone knows that Noddy's car was yellow with red wings. So much for the British legal profession!

This was the car I wanted as a kid. If they still send children up chimneys I've got two I can rent out to start collecting for the next one. So much for the Lottery - 5 numbers and a bonus ball would get me the new one - but I'm not exactly convinced about the cockpit.