Click here if you are having website access problems ×

INTRUDER WARNING

EFA

Nemisis has obviously realised quite how much C/F he could sell to GTD (and Mrs GTD in Landie sized pieces) if he moves to the Shed.

All welcome here Arnie, even you...

[hands Arnie a curlie-wurlie]

[grabs curlie-wurlie back and removes broken glass in fit of guilt]

[hands back safe and healfy chocy bar] 😬 *cool*

Boonie, didn't see it last night, (dont' have Beeb3 in grim Norf where i have to spend the week..) but I did buy the DVDs of the 1st series last weekend!

Very funny... the TV spin off is for once actualyl as good, or even better, than the Radio 4 original (unlike DeadRingers, where TV version lost the clever/witty edge in IMHO)

Welcome to Arnie.. big raspberry to Nemisis..

Boonie

This is what I looked like on Sunday after driving it back from Hampton Court 😬 - it's [Fast Show]brilliant[/Fast Show]

I had 4 new tyres put on on Monday. Sadly one of them completely deflated during the course of yesterday, but the tyre man's going to the house this morning to sort it out.

It's booked in for its MOT on Monday, and I've got my *thumbup* *thumbdown* crossed that there's not too much to do. Then it's off to Dunsfold to ask them what we should do to bring it back to its original glory *smile*

Driving one of these beasties really does have to be the most fun you can have sitting down 😬 (the driving position of a 7 being 'prone').

Probably one of the best bits was being waved to by other Landy drivers...made me feel really warm, which was more than the heater was doing *eek*

Mrs GTD

Carbonette - patches that make it easy to say NO to carbon fibre

Pedant mode on - a Seven is actually closer to being supine.

If you're driving it lying on your front, then you're really doing something very wrong...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

on account of me not being allowed a sit on lawnmower

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well you've seen what he's like in a Caterham

Mrs GTD

Carbonette - patches that make it easy to say NO to carbon fibre

Edited by - Mrs GTD on 21 Oct 2004 07:42:54