Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Calling Powder Puff...

Rachael

Is it you who likes Sarah McLachlan??

While trying to wake up this morning, Richard Allinson said that she is going to be on Radio 2 with Ken Bruce - either today or tomorrow I think. Sorry to be a bit vague...I was still half asleep at the time though!

*wink*

Rach

Thats Blinking early that is........ Is Alice Richardson on instead of Bunty then 🤔

(actually its Thursday, Ken Bruce show, he's just trailed it)

When you realise the worlds not nice just drop your pants and slide on the ice!!!

Edited by - Delbert on 19 Oct 2004 09:56:47

I know ☹️ Yes he is...shame really I think she's going to be back tomorrow and I much prefer old Alice...I even remember when he used to be on Capital, about a hundred years ago...

Thanks - see told you I was half asleep...

*wink*

Rach

Now the image is getting worse, Hopefully Bush House has Unisex toilets being in the media world that is centralised around that part of London....

Otherwise the consequences could be quiet messy......... *eek*

The thought of Poor Lyn having to go into the Gents where all the producers meet to drink Pinot Greggio (another word I cannot spell) , eat Ham and throw snorkers.

I mean she might see some of the poems to Fragrant Franny written on the wall *eek*

When you realise the worlds not nice just drop your pants and slide on the ice!!!

Thats cleared that image up but now we have a mild mannered poisoner in Bush House unattached and free to roam....

The end of the Jeremy Vine show *thumbup*

The identity of the "Old Woman" released......

I heard a bit of Jeremy Vine's show at lunch time...he had some idiot on there talking about the soldiers in Iraq. He said: "They don't like the fact that people keep reporting on the areas where they are likely to be based, places like blah, blah and blah"

He then went on to say "Oh I've just done it" or words to that effect, he gave reasons why, e.g. it puts them at more risk...but didn't seem to be at all apologetic for having mentioned the places *mad* 🙆🏻

Needless to say blah, blah and blah aren't the real names of the places *tongue*

*wink*

Rach