Click here if you are having website access problems ×

77 Corvette for sale or swap for 7

uriel

67,500 miles. 1977 Chevrolet Corvette.

Original 5.7 v8, 4 speed manual with T-tops. Metallic red with smoke interior. Electric Windows, tilt steering wheel, sports mirrors, power steering, power brakes, A/C, digital cassette radio. MOT and Taxed till Feb '05.

Great condition all round.

In last 10 months has had:

New bushes and rubbers

New shocks and coils

New drivers window motor

New handbrake shoes

New exhaust

New master cylinder

New VBP O ring calipers

New brake pads all round

New s/s brake hoses

New battery

Full strip and respray

Full service

Car runs beautifully and has a sound to die for. I bought it at the beginning of the year, planning to restore to show condition, but I've lost my storage space for it and it won't fit in my back yard. Was used as a daily driver for a couple of months and has never let me down. I'm gutted to have to sell.

Cheap insurance (£380 fully comp, 0 ncb, 0 lhd experience, 3000 miles, parked in street, 24 year old from Sureterm).

Only problems are the needle is snapped off the speedo, but I have a brand new speedo waiting to be fitted and there is a scratch on the windscreen. Engine bay and wheels could do with a good clean (these were the last things on my to do list). Car had just come from paintshop in the pictures (8 weeks ago) which is why there is paint on the tyres and exhaust and why the bumperettes aren't painted.

Pictures here: http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/detail.asp?i=30962&s=40

Asking £9,500 or would consider part ex/swap for Caterham or Westfied (can fit one of these in my yard).