Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Downgarded - Bits for Sale

7 For Life

Oi! Will, I spotted those droppings first. They've got my name on them, as it were...... 😳 Form an orderly queue behind me & Daniel.

Bafty: You may be right, it could be something to do with the days getting shorter, even weirder there was someone on the Grads forum advertising for Avon CR322s - strange times.....

Daniel - you stole my thunder!

Carbon fibre mock droppings...must patent that before the...composite fettish companies latch on!

No takers for the tillets, must be the time of year!

Mark if you have a 4 speed box suitable for a live axle I maybe interested...fed up of the gearing and compliant ride of a 6 speed de dion set up.

Re the half doors...rodent bite isn't too bad suspect it was a mouse or vole...not a rat or beaver

7 For Life, tried to e-mail direct but no luck unfortunately.

You mentioned in your posting the changing of the 4-2-1 exhaust system, back to a 4-1. My interest is in changing the other way. If you do go down that route, I'll be interested in your 4-2-1.

I'm contactable on 087607706355.

Regards

ChrisL

Fordy - there are lots of people who'd like lots of this stuff, hence what has been posted:

- half doors

- carbon cycle wings

- tillet seats

plus other things I've never looked for but I'm sure are equally desirable to people in the know...

Have you ever seen one SERIOUS thread with one of these last more than about half an hour? Thought not. Give it up now - don't waste your time.

Andrew

edited for speeling

Edited by - coyoteracer11 on 19 Oct 2004 23:16:35