Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Can I please go to University

I.Mupferit

I did notice this last year but as I was 1 year younger I was more in control of meself. 😬

Went to visit son & heir on Saturday to drop off his bike as he is now off campus and needs it to get to his lectures on time. He suggested we go into town to one of his favourite student haunts for lunch and OMIGOD what gorgeous tottie...........absolute stunners some of 'em. 😳

I'm certain they weren't that raunchy looking in my day. Had to avert me eyes on numerous occasions to avoid the 'dirty old man' accusations.

I can see why it's his favourite bar..............lucky little sod. *tongue* *tongue* *tongue* *tongue* *tongue* *tongue* but he just takes it all in his stride while I lost several pints salivating.

Am I in danger of becoming envious of my son 🤔 You bet I am ☹️

Oh and Tony W. if you're reading this, good manners dictated that I avert my eyes when your daughter walked in, so don't worry *thumbup* Mind you the bloke she was with who had his head covered in tattoos and numerous facial piercings (ponged a bit too) was between she and I most of the time. *wink*

Brent

Waiting for my Duratec SV 😬

Edited by - BRENT CHISWICK on 18 Oct 2004 11:53:04

Flippin' 'eck Tam, you've gorn and blown me cover now.

Actually Albert Steptoe bore a quite remarkable likeness to one of my uncles.......although not in the way he conducted his private life you understand 😳

Brent

Thanks for the "heads up" Brent, I'll find out about the bloke with the tattoos and piercings tomorrow - she's gone to bed now. I'll have to introduce you to one of her friends - I still remember them playing in the sandpit together and hadn't noticed that she's now a 34DD *eek* I picked the wrong university - there were almost no women, raunchy or otherwise. Anything vaguely presentable was followed everywhere by at least six slavering blokes ☹️

M1 7 SMW 1.4-now-1.8K Mem.No. 10376 Picture here 😬

Silly people, we SHALL go to university, but we need to get our GCSE's and A levels first *smile*

Don't know if anyone else did this, but I spent ages looking at the University guide, which had male/female ratios. There was a (i think) teacher traning college in the Lake Distric, which had 150 women for evey man. Many of us at school all suddenly became interest in teaching.

I did a Mine Surveying course, which as you can imagine was rather male dominated (girls being far too sensible to want to work in a hole in the ground all their lives). We did have 1 girl, she was called Laura. And on the the first day of the course she wore a T-Short with "I Am Laura" on it. Mad as salad.

Edited by - Noger on 20 Oct 2004 06:58:45

She said it's all a product of your fevered (or was that foetid? My hearing's terrible) imagination. She only knows one boy with a (discreet) tattoo and a pierced ear and he doesn't smell. You were obviously over-excited *tongue*

Noger, I wish I'd had enough sense to check the ratios. Being at a university touted on the front page of Gay Times as the gay centre of Europe, where Gay Lib had more members than the rugby club *eek*, was not healthy 🙆🏻

Tony, I was only trying to spare your feelings as a concerned father by not letting on that, in reality, she is seeing my son.

I thought it preferable to say she was seeing the tattooed, pierced, smelly one. 😬

Brent

She's seeing your son 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 NOOOOOOOOOO Please tell me you have more than one and he's a professional footballer/rent boy and you don't talk about him and she's not seeing the one who is......going to be an engineer *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek* *eek*

Sorry Tony, I did try to let you down gently but, no.............you had to go and ask her if she really was with the tattooed one.

Now, however, the truth is out and you have the prospect of an engineer for a son-in-law 😬

I know how you feel, it's as big a disappointment to me too. I tried to talk him into a lucrative career in pimping or drug running but he wasn't keen so it seems an engineer he is to be. *tongue*

Paul, being a traditionalist I firmly believe the girls parents should pay ALL costs associated with any formal union. I would hate to deprive them the pleasure of funding their dear daughters happiest day, and I just know Tony will agree wholeheartedly. *cool* *cool* *cool*

Brent

• 1 year later...

Serendipity - my first visit to the sheds in ages and you've dug this up from last year *smile*

The path of true love never runs smooth - in this case (apart from my daughter having no idea who Brent's son is) she was working at TRL last year and Brent's son is working at XTrac this year. Oh, and he has a girlfriend already.

One year late P.S.: Lancaster Uni, 1971-4

Fatalism means never having to wonder if it's safe to overtake *eek*

Let me inform you of a little secret. It's called a Post Grad. I did a p/t Masters recently and managed to spend a day a week in University.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

1400 Supersport with 6 gears and clamshell wings *smile*