Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Exhaust parts for xflow & 4 Point Harnesses

Burt1969

Hi all, I have a 1600 xflow and would like to replace the rear exit exhaust with a side exit. Does any one have one of these that they wish to sell? Would like full system if poss that way I know they will fit.

I also have the old style fixed seat belts and would like to upgrade to 4 point harnesses, two sets would be ideal, no idea what price they are...this may have an effect on the purchase 😬

Not sure if it makes and difference but it is a short cockpit.

Cheers, Phil.

Green and Ali 1600 X-Flow

Edited by - burt1969 on 1 Nov 2004 15:35:28

Looks as though complete system may be out of the question. Will consider parts providing I can make a complete set, Castrol may be able to start me with the silencer. any one got a collector or down pipes?

Cheers *thumbup*

Edited by - Burt1969 on 18 Oct 2004 12:40:55

Hi Matt, can you let me know what diameter the pipe is? Just so I can try and marry it up to the flood of parts I'm going to be offered 😬 *wink*.

Appreciate most people do change the silencer and leave every thing else, but I can't justify the cost of a new one when my old one ain't broke, not when I'm also looking at new tyres and I've just bought some secondhand seats...........

Burt, I have an old collector you can have f.o.c. but it's been repaired on the ears where they bolt to the down pipes. Not the best repair but the collector is functional at the moment....may get you away? (nice and close to home as well)

Matt didn't realise you used Castrol *eek*

Graham

Hi

I have a std 4-2-1 manifold from a 1992 supersprint sitting in the garage doing not alot if you are interested... there is also a complete rear exit exhaust system (can is pretty empty....)

make me an offer...

I'm out of the country until Monday so can't post anything out until then.

One of the Duratectives