Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Nonsense for a Friday

mav

😬

just can't stop yourself can you, pie pie pie pie pie pie pie its all you ever think about isn't it?, hmmm nice exhaust sytem mate, can you cook pie on that, oh I can fix your carbs, they've just got pie stuck down them.

remember when you came round to help me service my seven eh?, just unscrew the oil drain plug thing you said, so I did, then unscrew the oil filter, so I did, and then what, you tried to make me put a melton mobary pork pie in its place didnt you.

pie pie pie, I thought youd grow out of it, but no, its all pie again isnt it, justy leave it mate, its for your own good, give it up, move on, theres more to life than pie, like sausage rolls, consider them as substitutes like nicorette patches or something, for the next few weeks I suggest you get yourself down to sayers and grab a few sausage rolls and stick one in your mouth between your gum and lip and smear another on your arm, the cravings WILL get better, I know you can do it Mav, its just will power.

😬

mav, you devil. You almost got me again. I'm still cleaning off pie filling from clicking on this thread earler. Then, just now I bopped back down to the sheds, saw the purple folder and ALMOST clicked right on the title again.

😬 *thumbup*