Click here if you are having website access problems ×

elise type 49 series 1

catman

Standard Series 1 Type 49 Elise for sale. 120hp engine, gold leaf racing colours, red, gold,white.

Red black interior, gold alloys. A limited edition car (believe 90 built)in truely immaculate condition. First registered Jan 2000, the car is now just over 4.5 years old with 4600miles on the clock - - 100 miles per month ! I am the second owner of this beautiful car, the first a retired Director with 5 cars, this one was used to pop down the local lawn tennis club - a careful owner. I purchased the car for my 40th birthday in January this year with a view to enjoying the drive with the thought of progressing too track days. I now realise the Elise is just too pretty and special too track so I am looking for a suitable Caterham for next year - - something like a Superlight. The Elise covered 256 mile last year, 1600 mile this year, has full history, is taxed and MOT'd till Jan next year. I have pictures available for serious enquires, it comes complete with red hard top, black soft top and when required no top.

I value the car at 17K - - a beautiful car and has to be one of the very best available, and so, so pretty.

My mobile number is 07740581110.

My e mail address is - - ian.bebb@hiab.com

Many thanks.

*smile*

Buy a Vx......................they go forever!

Godd luck witht he sale....I'll not ake the next meeting due to being on Holiday in France! If you need any info or want to look at one closer then give me a shout you would be welcome to come and play in the garage.

P.S. Blackbird NOT FOR SALE...........any other toy available subject to offer! *thumbup*

If I've got your email correct you should recieve the chassis details I promissed. *smile*

Hi Rob,

thanks for the kind words, took my brother to the Caterham festival and were up for a pair of Caterhams - - - but - - - so much choice when it comes to spec - - will take you up on the offer to view your car, just let me know when.

PS - - This club is so social, it's the icing on the cake for us newcomers !!

Thanks again

*smile*

Would need to be this weekend really.

Going to the classic bike show Saturday so Sunday Morniing would be good because I've got my fingers crossed for Sun sothe Blackbird can have a last run before Winter beckons!

give me a call and we'll see what we can arrange.

*thumbup*

• Area Representative

Rob,

Saw Ian tonight and confirmed that you haven't gone BEC as yet... 😬 Might be someone else interested in your VX too from tonights meet *biggrin*

Cheers

Nick

Yellow HPC - A 2.0 VX - 😬