Click here if you are having website access problems ×

R 500 for sale

davelloyd

Immaculate car September 2000 3100 miles not raced or used in rain,cherished car purchased from Caterham August 2003 have done 700 blissful miles since purchase full caterham service history yellow,windsreen,Bell Euro radar detector,unique seven registration number,do not wish to sell one bit but need to fund daughters horse riding habit and intend to puchase horsebox.would be grateful if only genuine enquries apply as will be serious wrench to see her go,doubt if there is a better one out there.Please call dave lloyd work 0207 204 8424 home 01322 225916 £25,000,

Chris / Ammo,

I know exactly what you mean i bought the car with a view to keeping for a long long time and to be honest it is unbeleivably tough decision to sell to buy for this bloody box.if there was any other way of funding operation would do but at this point in time do not feel any other option.I think what swayed it was the fact that i generally do not use car from october through to may and to be honest that is when daughters shows are and quite frankly sitting in tin top / trailer in field in winter is bloody freezing hence the thought of box is becoming more appealing.

So if you know any one looking for immaculate car here it is. (unless offcourse those 6 numbers come up on Saturday!)

My gut feeling (and I am usually right about this) is that the seller on this occassion is offering a very very good car, an honest original R500 seven at a very very good price. If I were even remotely in the market I would seriously consider it.

Any owner of an R500 has a discerning sense of taste and this car is as good as new!!

Very rare to find a R500 that hasn't been raced and that is being sold in winter