Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Chat up lines

Delbert

Driving back from BH tonight there was a play on R4 called "about a Dog"

It was all about a worlds view of a dog , basically you could "hear" his thoughts.......

On Foreplay/ chatting up (gawd I hate that phrase) his approach was

Walk up to female Dog (not sure if I can use Bitch on Blatchat)

Have a quick sniff

Then wisper "Keep still a minute"

Now we will take "Get ur coat uve pulled" as a given. What is the Best / Worst / Funniest line used /recieved 🤔

When you realise the worlds not nice just drop your pants and slide on the ice!!!

I'm sure my last Spaniel was like that.....

However I do not think his attitude will help with the Ladies 😬

So if " Keep still " is a little abrupt Are there any new ones that might work...

Purley for reasearch purposes *thumbup*

When you realise the worlds not nice just drop your pants and slide on the ice!!!

"Purley for reasearch purposes" - close to Croydon for excellent train links to London too *wink*

Not a chat up line, but a technique used a lot in my 80's clubbing days. My Asian friend and I would pretend that he was the son of the Saudi Foreign Minister and I was the son of the Ambassador assigned to show him a few sights whilst he was on a visit. We used to hang out in night clubs and nurse a bottle of champagne all night. Little did people realise that we were scummy students who would have to eat mouldy rice for a week to afford the bubbles *smile*

I am staying in the Hilton in Milan tonight, where all the airline staff stay *thumbup* Might have to brush off the old champagne glass *tongue*

Helllllooooo

Phillips>

The birth of the Gixxerham : pics here drivel here