Click here if you are having website access problems ×

90mph Indicated...

xflow7

Half a bag of Midget Gems (have to be Lions) vanished, too busy trying to catch `em to notice the speed ☹️

In space no one can hear you scream.....In a seven no one can smell your bottom !

It`s not yours,it`s.............

R7 NOW

90MPH 🤔 on a public road 🤔 That's naughty

I lost a Eccles Cake once on a roundabout. I foolishly left it on the dash. I had to do another lap to find it, then another lap to slowly scoop it up (tricky as the front wheels nearly squished it). A chap should never be parted from his Eccles cake.

It is funny that at speed you can loose all sorts of things from the car, but anything slower than 20 you loose the will to live. I don't like traffic jams.

Alex *eek*

S713UMY

1.8K Viper Blue and Spandex

Ciggerettes re enter the car above 100..........

Thats when you know how good the brakes are as you

A) brake

B) undo harness

C) jump out of car

D) lift out removable base to find butt end

When you realise the worlds not nice just drop your pants and slide on the ice!!!

The 21's do this kind of "vortex" thing which involves contents of passenger seats rapidly swinging around and around the cockpit. Larger flappy items like scarves wrap themselves around your head. Petrol receipts repeatedly smack you in the side of the head. At no point does anything ever LEAVE the confines of the cockpit. My hat even came off once and ended up in the passenger footwell. god knows how.

I once had a Data CD fly off the passenger seat (doors off) at about 50mph - went back to look for it - no joy *thumbdown*

Got into work, found it wedged between roll bar & hoodbag 😳

Rrrrrrrrossssssssssssssssssssss

THE

Sssssssssssssssssssssssscottish

Sssssssssssssssssssssssssssnot!!! 😬

TOO BUSY BLATTING NOW!!! 😬 😬 😬

The back window fell out of my Lada at about 50mph.

Sorry there's no punchline. It just blew away and smashed in slow motion all over the road behind me. BOOOOOF! Gone. Could'nt hear my stereo after that. I had to drive home from work sat on snow drifts on several occasions. I drove it for several years like that (with no back window, not full of snow) until the front window fell out and it was too draughty to drive.

Still no punchline.

Just a storey. A boring storey. ☹️ *confused* *confused* *confused*

savin up to be eccentric. but for now, i'll just be stupid...

The really important directions that you just printed out leave the passeger seat at around 35mph, however the totally superfluous second blank page that the printer decided to waste will stay there at speeds in excess of mnmnnmm mph!

Bastard!

😬You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same. 😬

Doors on and things mysteriously hover in the footwell. Doors off, and pretty mush anything not strapped in departs.

Can wholeheartedly agree with the fact that page one of directions have a tendancy to float away, leaving that spurious blank second page there. (And I though it was only my printer that did that *tongue*)

I live in fear of the day that my glasses go for a burton 😳 Being one of the blind-as-a-bat brigade I switch between shades and specs in the car and more than once, mid-switch, my very lightweight glasses have started to make a break for freedom from my lap *eek*

I've never lost anything out of the Seven, but Mrs M's BMW has some irritating safety instruction labels on the rear seatbelts that slap the kids in the face at speeds over 60mph.

No matter - the rushing of the wind drowns out the screaming. 😬

I was seeing Christmas in last year at about 11pm on Chrsitmas Eve, my Lotus Motorsport baseball cap vanished. I could see it flapping around in the passenger footwell but couldnt catch it & over it went. I drove back slowly but couldnt find it. Went out the next morning before compulsory church & found it in a wet puddle. It was like being reunited with an old freind! *wink*

Truth be told, the reason I was so happy to have snagged my cap before it attempted a Spaceship One impersonation is that I've already lost one cap mid-blat.

Entirely different circumstances, though. Had gone out on a fun-run 'round some backroads with a group of Honda S2000 owners (happy to say I surprised more than a few gumball-shod S2000's 😬), with side curtains on and wearing trusty Team Phillips cap. With the curtains up, had worn the cap blatting around all day with no issues. However 2 miles from home glanced down to the side to see if I could get a glimpse of some flames on the over-run *cool* and WHOOSH -- bye-bye hat. Never did find it. ☹️

Edited by - xflow7 on 12 Oct 2004 15:14:30

Haven't suffered from any wayward branches yet (ouch!), although I do think I've probably cleaned out half a metric s#%t-load of loose stones and gravel over the last 3 years.

Although I do consider it more or less inevitable to at some point become the victim of some malicious bird with a bad case of indigestion. *mad*