Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

1.6k series supersport - high spec!

COCKER

1.6 K SUPERSPORT 96 P reg (latest chassis), 6 speed, uprated front breaks, LSD, lightwieght flywheel, wide track adjustable Bilstien suspension and uprated front anti roll bar, flat floor set up, FIA roll bar (colour coded), polished exhaust, , anti-cav tank, change up light, quick release leather Momo, passanger floor mounted fire extinguisher, battery cut off switch, 4 point Caterham harness, deep metallic blue, heated screen, leather, 7 type grill, 13 inch minilite wheels with A021 Yokohama tyres. Full weather gear. Full history. Receipts for £k's - maintained at no expense by Classic Carriage Company. This car has nearly everything and is is stunning! Price £15250 ono Tel. 07973 673009 (mobile), 01543 25038(home) or 0121 420 6928 (work) email michael.cox@brewers.bass.com

ho hum - I knew someone would pick up on the "no expense error"!

The cars done 24.5k miles, but was heavily pampered last year (£3.7k) which included full respray in same original colour. i'll try to get some photo's scanned and will email them to you. The car actually appears in the Caterham Sales brochure - can't remember the pg no. but best picture is near the start (car on gravelled driveway with scooter in background?), but the exhaust is now shinier!!

Tom,

I'm in Lichfied (15miles N of Birmingham). I'll do my best to scan the photo's a.s.a.p, but if you're local please feal free to come and have a look / test drive.

P.S got my home number wrong - it's 01543 258038

Thanks for the info. I'm not actually local, but recognised the area code. Just awaiting completion on a house sale before buying, but I am interested in coming up to B'ham for a look. Should be in the position to do so next week, but I'll give you a ring.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

didn't really need to sell it and having looked at the price of cars on the second hand market have decided that I'm not going to give it away below what i believe it's worth. also went for a 200 mile drive the other day which made me realise what a fool I'd be to get shot of it.

will therefore continue to love and cherish for at least another year.