Click here if you are having website access problems Γ—

Points.....

Coose

I've just got a notice from the nice constabulary through the post saying that I'm getting nicked for speeding..... *thumbdown* *mad* πŸ™†πŸ» πŸ™†πŸ» πŸ™†πŸ» πŸ™†πŸ» πŸ™†πŸ» πŸ™†πŸ» πŸ™†πŸ»

Β 

Does anyone know if the myth that 'if you don't receive a notice of intended

prosecution with 2 weeks of the offence you can't get done for it' is true

or not?

Β 

The offence occured on the 10th of Sept, but the notice is dated 5th

October....

Β 

Fish heads, fish heads, roly poly fish heads.....

• Support Team

A NIP has to be served within 14 days for it to be valid. Check out http://www.pepipoo.com/ for all the information you'll ever need. If the car is a company car or registered to someone else then it is less clear as the NIP only has to be served on the registered keeper within 14 days. If the car is registered to you then you should be in the clear and just have to write back to the scamera people politely declining their offer of being taxed Β£60 stating your reason. Please check this out very carefully though as failure to complete the form is punishable by fine and points. Good luck.

Β 

Yellow SL *cool* #32

Thanks for that everybody - basically I think I'll just have to take the rap.... ☹️

Β 

The NIP will have first been sent to the lease company, who will have sent it back to the police who will have then sent another to my company. So, I think I'm going to cop it!

Β 

I heard rumour that the law was changing re. points, in that you would only get them if over a certain speed but would still be fined. Is this true and if so, does anyone know what the score(!) is?

Β 

Poor Cooster. Where was it? I had a swift trip to Newcastle hair poort yesterday. Took me 1hr 20 mins to get there (with a little legs in the car) and 1hr and 5mins to get back (just me in the car and a desperate need for a poo) so chances are I may have picked up some prizes ☹️ ☹️

We shall drink tonight to forget 😬 😬 You staying in our spare room? What Soooooo doin? *cool*

Β 

savin up to be eccentric. but for now, i'll just be stupid...

I don't feel well... Someone musta spiked me tenth pint of Smiths! ☹️ ☹️ ☹️

Β 

But I think little Emilys head is well and truly wetted!!!! 😬 😬 😬 *thumbup*

Β 

(just me in the car and a desperate need for a poo)

Β 

You could stand up in court and deliver this as your defence.

Β 

Then again - perhaps it would be best not to.

Β 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

1400 Supersport with 6 gears and clamshell wings *smile*

• 2 weeks later...

They put Swad there so they could send people like you Delbert to live in isolation.

Β 

In the old days they used to send people to Coventry but when that place became full they needed a new location and voila Swad was born or rather dumped onto the map from a hot hair balloon *tongue*

Β 

Supercheese R250

You are so nearly correect Paul.

Β 

I stay in isolation so that these Derbyshire Mining work etics do not rub off on me.....

Β 

Its not good for me to mix with the Great Unwashed

Β 

😬

Β 

When you realise the worlds not nice just drop your pants and slide on the ice!!!