or mobile@removethisword.cybersys.demon.co.uk

I'll be there all day Friday, the latter part of Saturday and all day Sunday

I hope to meet as many of you as possible so I can tick you off my spotted list

The following are on my wants list :-

Fletch

Jen

Mrs GTD

Brent

KevSull (and no Kev, I'm not bringing The Sheep)

and last but certainly least Nemesis

add your contact details to this thread if you want to 😬

Supercheese R250

Edited by - paul davis on 7 Oct 2004 20:52:57

Thinforth, I forget to do a remote spotted a few weeks ago. A friend of ours took his daughter back to Aberdeen Uni and came back telling us that on the Sunday morning he'd seen some of those funny cars like mine on the sea front. I suppose one of those funny cars was you. Next time I'm up visiting Clarke Commercials I'll let you know and we can have a beer.

norman verona, 1989 BDR 220bhp, Mem No 2166, the full story here

A mate of mine (not a blatchatter - ex-fiance got the pooter) lives in Abz & has a nice BRG/yellow stripe 1.4 *smile*

Rrrrrrrrossssssssssssssssssssss

THE

Sssssssssssssssssssssssscottish

Sssssssssssssssssssssssssssnot!!! 😬

TOO BUSY BLATTING NOW!!! 😬 😬 😬

Corporate hostility unit all packed up and uber barge fuelled and ready to go *thumbup*

C7 all polished -

Now all I need to find is my wet weather gear... *confused*

Look forward to seeing lots of Shedders ...Call in and see us for coffee/tea and possibly a sossige *tongue* *tongue* *tongue*

We can also show everyone the new datalogging equipment which is fabby *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup*

Lots of love

Hirsute Hugh and

FH *cool*

Well if it was a few weeks ago then it wasn't me as i was in places far away and warm.

And i took the 7 all the way down to brands and almost all the way back as it is currently sitting in a mates garage in stirling with very bald tyres *wink* but wasn't too bad on the trip down and back and clocked about over a thosand miles more then some 7,s do in a year.

had a laugh at brands was shocked at the price and quality of a hoof burger no where near the quality of a croft egg and bacon roll. Got my car on the track but not driving as i never got a wrist band but someones 7 wouldn't start on the saturday so i gave him the keys and jumped in the passenger seat. turned up to the meal an hour and a half late (yes that was the scottish lot sat in the corner on our own getting pissed and doing donald duck impressions with the helium balloons.

Sod the heater wheres my shades