Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

puma (sparco) speedcat trainers

Wahey

I bought loads of these a few months ago to sell on my website but they have not been as popular as the wellies! basically they don't fit in with the rest of my our range so I now want to get rid of them so I can invest in some different stock.

You can see the 3 colours available here www.outofthecity.co.uk and click on products. They should be at the top of the page.

Most sizes are available so mail me with any questions etc.

I am looking for £43.50 including delivery.

If anyone wants any and they are going to the LADS meet, let me know ASAP and you will save the postage.

I know this isn't the normal thing on here but they are ideal for driving the Caterham. I can't use the pedals with normal shoes!

Tore, I have assumed a postage cost of £3.50 within the UK so the shoes are £40.

Postage would be approx £6 to send to Europe depending on what size you wanted. A pair of size 10's weigh around a kilo plus a bit of a wrapper and £6 equates to 1120 gramms so that should cover it.

• 1 month later...

Hi Neil

The biggest I have in brown is a 45 which is a 10.5 to 11.

The only 46 I've got is a black & white. If you are 11.5 UK, a 46 should be okay.

They are pretty tight when you first put them on but stretch pretty quickly. I have fat feet and they seem to have shaped themselves to my foot okay!

Thanks for the comments Rob.

Cheers

Rich

Sorry for the delay in replying. Just had 3 days in Anglesey.

Now out of B&W size 10's. Nearest to it is a 10.5 but you should go for a snug fit with these.

I have 1 pair of brown 10's left if that is any use?

To arrange, either drop me an e-mail or call on 01772 601007. I only answer that phone if I am sat by it or during office hours though.

Sven, missed the last post today but they are at the post office ready to go tomorrow by first class.

Thanks for the feedback folks.

Cheers

Rich