Click here if you are having website access problems ×

New 210+bhp 1.8 zetec

rickslack

New 1.8 Dunnell zetec. Should make between 210 and 220 bhp. comes complete with throttle bodies , dta engine mannagement, flywheel and clutch. All you will need is a decent exhaust ( see raceline or dunnell) and an appropriate sump ( either lowprofile ar dry). Would cost well over £5k to buy. Got all recepits. Phone for full spec. Want around £3750.

Rich

You are going to need a decent exhaust system and a different sump ( either a low profile one or a dry sump). Contact either Raceline or Dunnell. Your gear box may or may not mate up to this engine depending on what you have fitted. Worst case you will have to get an Mt75 which are very cheap. The rest of the work is just sorting the plumbing and changing your engine mounts.

If you need any more info, call me

cheers

I currently have a 1700 xflow (live axle) with 5 speed box.

If I could get the whole conversion done professionally for £5k or under I'd be very keen.

Also, any idea how much I could get for my old xflow lump (135bhp)?

I'll give ya 50quid for ya XF, I need a spare..

but serously.. not alot if its not exotic.. which a CC 135(cough!)bhp engine is not, it will need a rebuild before putting into another car due to cheap pistons/rings etc

'Going round the corner givin' it a handfull'

If by professionally, you mean getting someone to do it for you. You may be struggling. Labour charges could be pretty steep. If you are reasonably mechanically minded you should have no problems as it is not a particularly difficult job. So i am told...............

I am looking for an engine.

I am rebuilding my car with new engine.

I sold my old xflow, I am looking for Zetec or another XFlow.

If Zetec is easy to install.

You said Exhaust and Sump need to install, is this engine come from your seven or some other car?

How much did you drive?

Is this still in the car?

When the engine was standard it was started but never run in a car. Since then it has been completely stripped and rebuilt with all Dunnell parts with a view to fitting it to a car I am currently building. It is only being sold because I have decided to go for a 400bhp Cosworth YB instead. Loads of people have swapped x-flows for zetecs and i am told it is a reasonably straight foreward job. If you're seriously interested in the engine, give me a ring and I'll answer any more questions you might have.