Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Need a hug

Debert

One Manly pat on the back , knowing nod then embarased look coming over the ether....

Know the feeling though, got promoted 6 months ago with a wage review in September, just been told that it will be next year......

Roll on Thursday and the Torygraph

When you realise the worlds not nice just drop your pants and slide on the ice!!!

Bad luck Fletch ☹️

There seems to be a lot of it about again *thumbdown* Every cloud and all that.......decent redundancy package and sailing sounds like the least bad* option................

*"best" didn't seem appropriate somehow

*eek* ☹️ Oh no... (so soon after you posted the "I've still got a job" thread, too 😳) ☹️ 🙆🏻

*arrowright*HUG *arrowleft*

... takes away fluffy, girlie *arrowright*HUG *arrowleft* and replaces it with manly *arrowright*HUG *arrowleft*, not unlike the difference between a beanbag and a Tillet seat>

*smile* 😳 *smile* [embarassed giggle]

Seriously, that's rotten news Fletch ☹️. Keeping my fnigres csorsed for you *thumbup* *thumbdown* *thumbup* *thumbdown*

*wink* nothing...

Edited by - MisterToad on 5 Oct 2004 17:16:21

That's a bu66er Fletch*

Small consolation but the job market is very bouyant at the moment and Davis Marketing does offer a free** email CV distribution service. Drop me a line if your may be interested or we can meet up at BH

Paul

* At 1st I typed Feltch *tongue*

** Only free to shedists, I'm hoping to make money out of the great unwashed (the shedist should be washed before consumption. Do not consume after best before date)

Supercheese R250

☹️ Fletch.. not nice to be forced out, but if it is any consolation redundancy (voluntary admitadely) was the best thing that happend to me. It let me buy the Caterham I always wanted and I'm now one of Paul's favourite 'contract scum' type people... which means I can ALMOST afford the upgradeitus the Caterham purchase has resulted in...

good luck with which ever way it pans out!

Oh No . Not another one in the same boat as me 😳 😳.

I found out today if I have not found a job in the meantime I'll be made redundant @ Easter. Already turned down the relocation package. In the meantime the boredom is eating away at my brain. (Expect to see a lot more of me in the Sheds)

Sorry to hear this Fletch, we have not actually met but I work for the same company as a friend of yours who was made redundant at the beginning of the summer.

Off on hols next week to forget about all thsi cr@p.

Alan and his Yellow and Green BDR.

Fletch and Alan - sorry to hear!

On the other hand it's good to hear that Alan's already got his boat! And it must be a pretty big boat for both of you to be in it and not have met yet! *thumbup* I assume you'll be docking off the coast of Anglesey next Easter?

G 4 Geoff

Leather Good - Carbon Fibre Bad

619 GTD here

I'm even happier (okay - not as depressed) because the nice man at CC has just phoned to say he's received the cheque from the insurance company.

Build date scheduled for 5th November 😳 and finished ready for collection before 1st December *thumbup*

😬 *idea* 😬

😬 *idea* 😬

😬 😬 😬

😬 *idea* 😬

😬 *idea* 😬

*idea* 😬 *idea*

😬 *idea* 😬

😬 😬 😬

😬 *idea* 😬

😬 *idea* 😬

😬 😬 *idea*

😬 *idea* 😬

😬 😬 *idea*

😬 *idea* *idea*

😬 *idea* *idea*

😬 😬 *idea*

😬 *idea* 😬

😬 😬 *idea*

😬 *idea* *idea*

😬 *idea* *idea*

😬 *idea* 😬

😬 *idea* 😬

*idea* 😬 *idea*

*idea* 😬 *idea*

*idea* 😬 *idea*

At last - The insurance company have got their finger out 😬

See the old Barbarella here...

we have not actually met but I work for the same company as a friend of yours who was made redundant at the beginning of the summer

Practically blood brothers 😬

Bad luck Fletch. Again. Still, this one's a little less painful than the previous dose. The company I worked for folded and that lead to 3 very profitable years working for myself *biggrin*

M1 7 SMW 1.4-now-1.8K Mem.No. 10376 Picture here 😬