Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Weird

Mrs Mav

Well youg MM I 'apppened to be in the IT lab when your question was raised

They tell me that if you click on the "Tools" at the top of the web browserey thing then a "drop down menu" will apperar.

Then you click on the interweb options tab (apparently this does not order you a low cal choccy drink)

That will open a file and on the top sheet you can type in the address of the web page you want for home.

Thats why mine is Mr Muscle....

You then click apply

Cleaning up after pesky shedders

Quick, before the 'help' gets here! Click on View, drop down to Toolbars, and uncheck whatever you want rid of! You might want to uncheck Status Bar if that is ticked too *thumbup*

G 4 Geoff

Leather Good - Carbon Fibre Bad

619 GTD here

Oi reckons that you should un tick the Radio button as the young master GTD suggested,

But he will not be around for a while as e needs to respect us Hard woiking manuall laboreres we are not au-pairs that these ere filberty gibbet soufern people 'ave you know

Squash - 😳 By the sounds of that accent, I reckon the Janitor drinks a mixture of West Country Scrumpy, Oirish Stout and a Northern Pale Ale! 😬

And a G'n'T for me!

(Or beers from the back of the Minno at the weekend!)

G 4 Geoff

Leather Good - Carbon Fibre Bad

619 GTD here

Of coarse a delicate flower such as your self would not know of such a "country" drink. It is a mixture of dark rum and an alcoholic cordial called " shrub" in the same as Rum and cloves is dark rum with an alcoholic cordial called cloves (funnily enuff it tastes of cloves as well)