Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Bits @ Brands

Ferrino

In addition to my EBAY stuff, there are a few things I have which I can't be 🙆🏻'd to auction. I will be at Brands on Sunday 10th and can bring them along. All for sale due to BEC conversion. Please e-mail offers to: aqsp47(at)dsl.pipex.com

Photos HERE. No pink-carpet-wise-cracks time-wasters please 😬

*arrowright*Bosch Battery with ali tray - this was a direct replacement for the VARTA battery in my 7 when I bought it (30Ah, 12V) ith acid solution and fully charged (kept it fully charged with my Optimate charger). Used it to start my 1600cc Toyota engine no probs. The attery code is 53030 and I think it's originally from a Beemer motorcycle. It's about 8 months old and in very good condition. Battery was £55 new, so, with the tray call it £35.

*arrowright*Polished ali scuttle w/ centre mirror. This scuttle is in good condition and polishes up nicely. It is drilled to accept Brooklands aeroscreens without a stanchion. It has standard holes for wiper arms, washer, windscreen stanchions, heated windscreen cable, poppers etc.... The Brooklands holes are positioned so that you can interchange with a standard windscreen. I will include the classic-style centre mirror. £40 (£120 new I think)

*arrowright*Shiny (!) Removable spare wheel carrier. This is a tubular frame which the spare wheel sits on and which slots into stubs at the rear of the car - ie. it is removable and is retained with 'R' clips. Also comes with the rod/shaft thingy which threads onto the back of the chassis and holds the centre of the spare. Offers???

*arrowright*Steel Rad. Don't know which model rad this is, but it's in good condition and there are absolutely no coolant leaks and the fins are in great shape. Wee bit of rust on the sides, but nothing a bit of wire wool couldn't sort. It has bracketing to fit a 1989 Live Axle - perhaps it would fit others too - not sure what has changed in that area. £30

*arrowright*Footwell Carpets. From my 1989 Live Axle Long Cockpit, in good condition. The passenger side carpet is for the shortened passenger footwell. £10

Lobbying Caterham for a new badge....