Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Ducati 748.... £4700

Ian Longhurst

R Reg, 748, red with race single seat conversion, Termignoni carbon exhausts, jhp switchable quickshifter. Suede seat, new chain & Sprockets. Front and rear paddock stands, (rear bearing type) Ducati dustcover, outdoor Heavy duty cover. Cherished toy, Have to sell to pay for 7, would love to afford both!!!!! Will be missed.

Contact 07887 566293 Swindon area.

The mileage is approx 13,000, haven't ridden it for 4 months as I've been playing with my 7. Its had a full service history, my best friend is a "Ducati Technician" and tends to tinker on a saturday so no corners cut in terms of maintainence

Reliability wise it has been fine, (except for the alarm going wrong, but was changed under warranty) I've had to replace the clutch and brake pads but thats normal. With regular oil changes and chain lubing it's fine. I talked to lots of Ducati owners before I boght mine and came to the conclusion that the more you use it the more reliable it will be! If its only wheeled out for one sunday a year you'll find things will start to dry up etc causing silly electrical problems. I've often wondered whether getting rid of bike for 7 is the right thing, especially when 7 causes me hassle starting etc. Then I start up the duke and let it run to keep things well oiled etc and the noise is gorgeous, nothing else has an exhaust note like that (sounds like I'm trying to sell it.... I don't want to I love it too much but the missus will kill if its not sold soon!!!)

If you send me your email address I'll forward you some pics, Its my pride and joy so it's been cared for.

Cheers

Ian