Click here if you are having website access problems ×

*BRAND NEW* VHPD cylinder heads -UPDATED

tom7

As tax discs start to run out and winter upgrade season is almost upon us, once again I will shortly be able to offer genuine, brand new, unmolested, unused, VHPD cylinder heads and cam carriers for sale.

There will be a limited number available so please register interest early.

Price will be c. £400 each.

I'm currently in the process of changing email addresses so please reply to the thread.

I check BC daily, (hourly actually 😬) and I will guarantee no funny business as recently observed, if you can commit to a purchase, I will commit to sell.

Cheers

Tom *thumbup*

Edited by - tom7 on 25 Oct 2004 20:37:34

Edited by - tom7 on 25 Oct 2004 20:37:58

Could someone quickly explain what these will do for a standard 1800 engine and what extra parts I would need or ECU etc???

I have supersport cams and ecu from 1600 supersport.

What sort of power & torque gains available by just fitting this?

David Ward-

Consider one booked for you *thumbup*

Dave J.

I'll look forward to hearing from you.

Jupilerman-

You are correct, the heads are bare and will need populating.

Wahey-

As standard, a VHPD head flows like a VVC head and will give a useful uplift in power and torque. I suggest you have a chat with DVA power about making the best use of the parts you already have in combination with a VHPD head.

Durawest-

I'm sorry, I don't have any new clothes for Emperors *tongue*.

It may be a couple of weeks before I have the parts in my posession, as soon as I have my email sorted out I get back to you all individually to make arrangements.

Cheers

Tom *thumbup*

I can vouch for these heads - I bought a couple from Tom - (one spare just in case!). My 1600 k series now delivers 203 bhp! Collected from Tom and was exactly as promised and perfect condition. A good deal I reckon.

P7DHC *wink*

Darren,

This will be the last of the cylinder heads I shall see.

I am anticipating there will be about 20 units in total, with Alex's reserve below that takes me to 12 accounted for.

There are other ways of achieving the same result without starting from a brand new head.

Tom

• 2 weeks later...

Franky,

there's no rush.

I have a quantity available, exact number unknown as I haven't been able to take posession yet.

My email/profile is now sorted and will advise all interested parties of timing and availability.

You can confirm as best you are able to when you are sorted.

Tom

• 2 weeks later...