Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Caterham Blackbird

Trevor Crowter

Original Blackbird demonstrator, first registered in 2000. 6700 miles. Just serviced and MOTd. Yellow with carbon wings, nose, aeroscreen. 13 inch split rims (6inch front/7inch rear) with ACB10s ( new rears). Tillett composite seats with 4 point harnesses. FIA roll bar. Extra silencer. Immobiliser and fire extinguisher. Various extra bits such as full screen. £15950.

Also available with car, Brian James Minno trailer ( fits in standard single garage), many extras. £1200

Trevor Crowter 01908 604439 ( Milton Keynes), mobile 07801 768288

Evodunc, thanks for the reply. Yes, it's an 'original' Caterham Blackbird - Caterham supplied modified chassis to Doug Newman/Paul Harvey at 4 Wheel Motorcycle company/Blackbird motorsport and they initially built them - mine is one of these. Caterham worked closely with Paul and Doug in the development. I'm not certain what happens with James Whiting but I think it is a very similar arrangement. I'll happily send you some pictures but I don't seem to be able to get at your email address - perhaps you can email it to me at crowter@aol.com. Regards. Trevor

• 2 weeks later...