Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Sossidges

Hibster.

As this isn't Cam7 we are allowed to plan ahead ...........................

Sunday 7th November is the London to Brighton Sossidges run (also know as The London to Brighton veteran Car run by those who don't have a large supply of bangers available in a layby near Pease Pottage)

Who is planning to go, I believe there will be sossidges available and if we are lucky there may also be sossidges and perhaps even sossidges (although there are no guarantees for that last one)

I managed 12 sossidges the year before last in a contest with Hoopy and I'm willing to take on all comers

Paul 😬

Supercheese R250

Thanks Paul *mad* I will spending that weekend with my mother 😳. And better still, she and her husband are vegetarian (fine if that's your choice but no fun for us canivorous types ☹️)

Enjoy all those lovely sossiges.........

Tam

Tam,

when your Mum and her hubby come and visit you dont' they ask that you provide them with vege food?

Therefore, it would only be fair, if when you go to vist them that you ask for carnivore food for yourself??? fairs fair...

Sir Paul, I have just checked my diary and it would appear I'm meant to be walking up Snowdon that weekend. However if this gets called/snowed off I will happily compete with you in the 'Who's the greediest fat knacker what ate all the sossideges' (WTGFKWAATS for short) competition. I think 12 should be a target that can easily be surpassed with a bit of concentration and conviction. *thumbup* *thumbup* 😬

Me 'n' KayCee will be there.... I reckon I could manage 13 sossidges (but if some of Johns even better burgers turn up, I'll have them instead!) 😬

Oooooh, Noger, Brockham Bonfire... I think that is the week after, coz we're going to that too.

• 1 month later...

If you go to the services Delbert, you'll be on yer own 😳

Per Mr Sossiges himslef..........."The layby is just north of Handcross on the B2114 (formerly the old A23). To get there, go to Pease Pottage – at the end of the M23, then head south one junction, turn off, and take the second exit off the roundabout. The layby is just past the 30 limit signs on the right – if you get to the mini roundabout, you’ve gone too far!"

This thread from last year is a good un here

Just come off the A23 onto the old Brighton road and you'll not miss a layby on your right with an Ezi-up, lots of people being rained on a school playground being used as a carpark

Arrive hungry with plenty of cash *thumbup*

See you in the rain 😬

Supercheese R250

Caterham pictures here 😬