Click here if you are having website access problems ×

New business oppourtunity earn ££££££

Delbert

A medical supply area has been identified for the supply of theraputic products to the older children under the prescription of well known experts in thier fields (car parks and offices)....

The product is said to remove the need for visits to expensive Seattle therapists and is self administered....

Leaches are the new Peney silin.... All I need is for 5 shedders to send me £500 and then I will send you the medical start up kit and a training coarse in how to recruit friends and family to sell leaches for you.

I a matter of weeks you will have a "team" (not a chain or a pyramid) selling for you and you earn the commision for no effort..........

Applicants should not be squeemmish about blood and slimey things..

Apply in the first instance *arrowdown*

When you realise the worlds not nice just drop your pants and slide on the ice!!!

ah, Delbert, whilst I find your new found plan very interesting I do feel that my skills and expereince would be better used helping you to guide and manage the new company as the Chief Operating Officer.

I mean, could you really see me working as a peer with the likes of Ross 'i'm a jock get ma oot o 'ere' B and Sir Paul 'Bailey' Davis??

I also have a plentiful supply of leaches that are MOTORSPORT grade that I'm sure could strike up a supply contract with you for. These leaches have been specially breed usign PRE-PREG laminates that exceed AEROSPACE JAA QUALITY INSPECTION LEVEL 1A(sub section J). I have had considerable interest from FERRARI in these leaches. Needless to say their MOTORSPORT specification should lead to a significany price bonus on the open car-park market.

I look forward to working with your new enterprise in the near future...

I do find your proposition of interest, I have however sourced the day to day leach supply through a young entrpenour called Fletch..... he has a factory on a very remote Yorkshire More Called Slade where he has a manic Scotish Factory manager......

But to tie in the Motorsport Market as well World domination could be mine.

Remember this is Multi level oppourtunitiy and definatley noty a pyramid..

Mr Caravaner shares are available at £1 each and I will isssue as many as you can afford (then issue myself twice as many)

*thumbup*

When you realise the worlds not nice just drop your pants and slide on the ice!!!

Well I made £7k in 10 minutes, assuing my first leverlers stump up the money

And I've money not even counted yet .

Shouldn't yours be some of it *thumbup*

Gowan you know it makes sense in 6 months you could own your very own bit of Sussex

Just send me £500 per share

Mr GTD,

please join us! In fact Delbert and I have a position in mind that we feel Mrs GTD might be able to fill to...

Anyway, another tier of the NON-PYRAMID model we are developing is to look into whether the structural properties of Carbon Fibre could be improved by the application of a 'course of leaches' during the pre-preg lamination phase.

We were wondering if you would be willing to head up the development of this possible new branch of business. We know you have MANY years expereince in the MOTORSPORT applications of carbon fibre, and are even geographicaly location close to one of the MAJOR MOTORSPORT C/F suppliers.

we look forward to hearing from you (and Mrs GTD...) 😬 😬

I had my first letter today advising me of a great way to get money from the death of someone who might be a relative in South Africa.

Unfortunately the sender left another message addressed to someone else at the bottom of the message...not that credible, then.

My ... Preciousss!

Member #109**

Db ,

Please retract this implication that this genuine offer is similar to something that Mr Umboogoo or his ilk have tried previously in other areas of this website.

Should a retraction not be forthcoming the my legal advisors Haddaway and Sheaite will be in contact 😬

Edited by - Delbert on 29 Sep 2004 19:41:15