Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Sheds Personal ad

Delbert

How did you know that I knew all the Barry Manilow song lyrics????

These ones are by Rupert Holmes......

Even more embarrased Delbert runs and hides before the younger shedders point fingures and larff

When you realise the worlds not nice just drop your pants and slide on the ice!!!

• 2 years later...

Ahhh, If only I had the time to explain....

I thought I had a contract with a Industry leading Leach Racing Team that was going to buy all the super trained, light weight leaches I could produce.

But I had mistaken a drunken promise in a Bar, so after a few weeks of trading the Leeches were starved of investment and allowed to go free....

Others still market Leaches but not these Superior ones 😬

If at first you don't succed Sky diving is not for you

"I like a man in a bar, with a funny little car, and a plan for escape for the two of us,

it's more cosy in a car that's so tiny and by far more exciting and romantic than a TravelBus,

I'm an old fashioned girl, take me somewhere in a whirl-wind romance and you may have a chance with me.

It could be you and me take a flyer by the sea then live forever with a Seven in the shed,

only now is the time made for trying things that rhyme,

what I'm saying is it's harder when you're dead!!!

With Jack Daniels or Jim Beam I'm occasionally seen, but it isn't neccessarily so,

so if you think that we would be happy by the sea, book the Hotel Mr Del and lets GO!" 🥰

Singalong with Shirley!

Well HELL, what did I do with that middle-eight?

Edited by - Little Shirley Temple on 10 Mar 2007 11:50:37

What the hell?

But this thread is ANCIENT! Maybe it's like with whales.....they communicate by sending out signals and it may take a LONG TIME for another whale to hear the call.

Maybe if Del sent a signal in 2004, it took 3 years for it to reach the right sort of ears, and now we have the response at long last.

I think it's very cute. *cool*

Who the hell is thees crezzy gel? Don't women poetesses always have glasses and very furry legs? *tongue*

Keep a tazer handy, Del *idea*

Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds..ooooh hooo hooo!!...

😬 😬Abbey Road Time-Machine *eek* *eek*