Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Anti hunt agitprop

GTD

Not Hove-Actually, just the Hove end *wink*

I'm sorry if I've caused any upset (Noger & Delbert). It just makes me sad to hear of animals being hurt, whether that's because they are being farmed, hunted or abused as pets. I don't even like hurting spiders and I hate spiders.

throws organic, free range vegetarian custard pie at Dannyboy & Rrrrrrossssssss

😬

Mrs GTD

No upset here *smile*

However killing wasps is OK I think *tongue* They are pure evil.

Mrs N's cousin and his "partner" came to visit during the summer. She is a "proper Brighton" veggie tree-hugging social-worker type.

A wasp was buzzing round the garden table, so I trapped it in an empty glass. Then got a bit worried in case Mz Animal-Lib had a go about abusing one of gods ickle creatures. Far from it, she hates wasps too *thumbup* *tongue* And was very pleased to see it's demise.

The birth of the Gixxerham : pics here drivel here

Mrs GTD, As I keep my views to myself you caused no offence , you weren't to know. Granted if the dumping of carcuses rumor is true the CLA will loose support from many

Now Banana ""Pidgeon" shooting *thumbup*

Reduce the number of available bananas and as sport takes off the hard pressed producers in the West Indies will see growth in thier trade.

Straight bananas would have on easy trajectory, curved ones would be more errant *thumbup*

When you realise the worlds not nice just drop your pants and slide on the ice!!!

Edited by - Delbert on 28 Sep 2004 17:01:41

Edited by - Delbert on 28 Sep 2004 17:02:36