Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Why is it...

Mrs GTD

Being out on the razz means snoring like grizzly bears and bottom coughs to match - the farther away from each other the better when this occurs.

But more importantly being drunk and asleep may mean you forget the person sleeping next to you isn't your usual bed partner - see Planes, Trains and Automobiles. Saves on embarrassing arm over moments - or for that matter any other part of your anatomy.

Should GTD be doing this sort of stuff what with him being so old (nearly), the dirty little stop out.

And leaving his Good lady wife at home on her tod with nothing but a book of Nuns in the bath jokes to keep her amused until the milk man arrives 😳

The people who end end up with one of the beds, who can blame 'em, they've gotta have somwhere to "entertain" any new friends they've made during the evening *eek*

Who's got the soap ?

Paul

Supercheese R250

One of the blokes on the razz tonight has a reputation for making the most evil smells - so maybe he should sleep outside *eek* 😬

I will not be reading your book about Nuns. I'll mostly be cuddling the cats and having a well deserved early night.

Mrs GTD

*mad* Please try not to distract her preparations for my birthday by getting Mrs GTD drunk (that, of course, is *tongue* my job!)

And honestly if you had met the blokes in question you would not want 'em within 50 yards of your bed after (or indeed-y before) the amount of stella's finest that we'll be drinking this evening!

😳 >>

G 4 Geoff

Leather Good - Carbon Fibre Bad

619 GTD here