Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Remember me?!

Rachael

Hello.

I know I don't get to play in the sheds much any more, but I was just wondering how everyone is doing? *wink* *thumbup* or *thumbdown*

Also, I am in the process of organising the Cambs Area Christmas do (yes, I know it's only September, I can't believe I'm doing it already either ☹️ ) Anyway I got to thinking about how much fun the Shedders Christmas Do was last year and as I've missed the last few social events, I thought I would suggest that we do it again this year...and hope that someone will volunteer to organise it *tongue*. Failing that, if enough people are interested then I might be persuaded to organise something.

What do people think?

*wink*

Rach

Joint Cambridge AO - apparently *eek* 😬

Rachael who *confused*

Dunno - but then again my memory ain't wot it youthed to be *tongue*

General people don't think (much) - They just plod along..... *tongue*

Groundhog day anyone ☹️

Welcome back Rach *thumbup*..... Have a chocky hob-nob (or twelve) 😬 sit down & put yer feets up, you got a lot of back issues of the Beano to catch up on ....

Waiting for the insurance company to get their finger out *mad*

See Barbarella (what's left of her) here...

Hello Raaaaaaaachaeaeaeaeaeael 😬 *thumbup*

Nice to see you back in the Sheds again. Please don't ask me to update you on all the wibble 😳. Me likey muchly the thought of a Christmas party *smile* *thumbup*. But no orgalisashun ability (speling's going to pot too 😳 *tongue*), so it really needs some very clever person with good volunteering skills...

P.S. If you haven't filled up to capacity on HobNobs, then help yourself to a crisp or two. They are Jonathan Crisp jalapeno pepper thingys, they make you go this colour *mad* but are very tasty *cool* *thumbup*

*wink* nothing...

Hello 😬

Boonie,

Don't think Sumy needs a plaster - hope not anyway. I am supposed to be looking after her for the next couple of weeks while Alex is away 😬 *cool*

Mister T,

Thanks, I like jalapeno crisps too *wink* *thumbup*

Mr Gay7,

Do you study my wardrobe then?! *eek* *tongue*

*wink*

Rach

*eek* It wasn't an offer and what exactly do you mean by 'not yet'? Have I got a new stalker? 😳

Oi, Mr Davis...have you been giving him ideas?! Still at least I've moved again recently and you don't have my new address...I'm limiting the stalking opportunities this way *tongue*

*wink*

Rach

Edited by - Rachael on 23 Sep 2004 16:00:00