Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Unbelievably understanding girl

TomB

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a ladychum who liked silly cars and doin daft things but I swapped her for one who liked silly cars and daft things even more. Then she moved in.

Within a week the engine components were evicted from the dishwasher, the motorbike had to leave the kitchen, the various cars had to be tucked in the garage out of sight and we now have a diningroom. Whatever that is?

And she's more mad than a hat full of rabid goats and spends money like she was earning it.

Just off to perfect my time machine *confused* *confused*

savin up to be eccentric. but for now, i'll just be stupid...

I thought Tour rules applied,

Thus section 14 sub section 2....

".... All males on tour will clearly define the availability of all females in thier party to aviod interniscene fighting at a later (drunken) point ......."

When you realise the worlds not nice just drop your pants and slide on the ice!!!

That brings me to appendix IV.....

On Tour forfits.....

"When any member of the tour breaks any of the accepted governing rules forfits will be decided by a commitee of elders ....."

"....... These forfits will always start with drinking the slops tray ........"

".... Other options can include such additions of a Moose...."

The Cardinal rule being "What goes on on Tour Stays on Tour"

When you realise the worlds not nice just drop your pants and slide on the ice!!!

PP

The lady in question was rushing off the play with her hair straightners prior to a attending a wedding that morning. Ewen was only invited to the wedding piss-up and so was still in bed.

ISTR We'd both finished our breakfast by the time that you, B, MM and M has dragged your carcasses out of your respective pits and down to breakfast

Supercheese R250