Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Unbelievably understanding girl

TomB

Just been to see The Bourne Supremacy with a femail freind who is not my girlfriend but would like to be.

In the Seven. With aeroscreens. Returning in the pouring rain. Was expecting a major strop, but we couldnt stop laughing at the situation !!! 😳

She had her bobble hat & Oakleys on, I had my flying goggles on, & there we were, bombing around in the pouring rain with big grins, soaked to through. Played in the wet car park, a couple of donuts then I dropped her off & we went home!!

Top lass, anyone know where I can find more like her?

*tongue*

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You just wait until she get's her hooks in!!! It'll be "Get rid of that stupid car, I'm not going in that again it messes my hair up.."etc...

*tongue* *tongue* 😬 *tongue* *tongue* 😬 *tongue* *tongue* 😬 *tongue* *tongue* 😬 *tongue* *tongue* 😬 *tongue* *tongue*

😬You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same. 😬

Try driving in the rain late to a wedding in the Seven, giving the poor girl only 15 mins to shower change and dry her hair. All the while saying "this is the second wedding I've ever been late for, and they were both with you".

Needless to say, it's the eighth that I've been late for, but we were there before the bride.

My ... Preciousss!

Member #109**